Fluffy game rules
- Shift the rows of birdies horizontally or vertically to form groups of three or more like-coloured birdies.
- Complete the missions in the upper, left-hand corner of the screen by clearing the required amount of each coloured birdies.
- You can collect eggs by completing missions. You will proceed to the next level once you've formed a group of three or more golden eggs.
How to Shift
You can shift rows of birdies horizontally or vertically to form groups of three or more like-coloured birdies.
The three birdies don't have to be in the same row; you can also form L-shaped groups across rows.
You will be shown a possible move if you don't make a move for 10 seconds.
Hints are free, so no penalty points will be deducted for them.
Controlling the Birdies
Shift a birdy where you want it by dragging and dropping it to the desired location.
One important objective is fulfilling your tasks. A mission is completed by clearing a specific amount of birdies in specific colours.
The missions can be found at the top, left-hand side of the screen.
Once you clear the necessary birdies, a golden egg will appear on the screen.
An egg appears on the screen once you fulfill a mission.
Form a group of 3 or more eggs to proceed to the next level. They are combined just like combining birdies, horizontally or vertically.
Hint: You only need 3 eggs to form a group but sometimes it's easier if you unlock a fourth egg.
Forming a group of 5 or more birdies will unlock an electrified birdy.
If you clear the electro-birdy within 3 moves then you'll automatically clear all 8 birds surrounding the electro-bird. You'll also earn extra points!
If you clear a square of like-coloured birdies, a big birdy will fly onto the screen.
This birdy can also be cleared by joining it into a group of three or more like-coloured birdies. Clearing a big birdy will earn you extra points.
Hint: Clear the big birdies as fast as you can. They will block you from sliding certain rows and columns.
Levels & Time
Fluffy has 3 levels and the mission difficulty increases with each new level. The regular playing time is 4:30 minutes.
When the time is up the game is over.
12,000 points for a group of four eggs
Tips & Tricks
- At the beginning of each level, you should try your best to fulfill all missions.
- Once all three eggs are on the screen you should do your best to form a group with them as quickly as possible.
- Sometimes it's easier to create a group of three eggs by earning a fourth egg. It might be easier to simply clear groups of birdies until the eggs are positioned well, rather than concentrating on only the eggs themselves.
- It's best to form groups of birdies at the bottom of the screen as they sometimes cause chain-reactions.
- Try to clear big birdies and electro birdies as quickly as possible.